After a long delay, the makers of Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor announced yesterday that young hero Sumanth Ashwin has been roped in to play the lead role in veteran director Vamsi’s direction. This movie is a sequel to Vamsi’s yesteryear cult comedy thriller, Ladies Tailor.
In his latest interview to a popular media house, the film’s producer Madhura Sreedhar said that the sequel’s story will take place in the same village as its predecessor. Sreedhar went on to say that the movie will be primarily shot in Vamsi’s favorite location around the Godavari River area.
The regular shooting will begin on November 1st. Mani Sharma will score the music for this romantic comedy.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty