It is already reported that Naga Shaurya has been in talks for a romantic comedy in debutant Venky’s direction. Now, the latest buzz is that Naga Shaurya is keen on roping in Rashmika Mandanna, the winner of Times Fresh Face 2014 for this movie.
Rashmika is a popular actress in Sandalwood and she currently has projects featuring stars like Puneet Rajkumar, Ganesh and Darshan in her kitty. The Naga Shaurya movie’s regular shooting is expected to begin in June.
In other news, Rashmika is also in talks for the much-awaited Prabhas-Sujeeth action thriller, but discussions are still in early stages. Meanwhile, the young starlet is excited to learn Telugu to make an impressive debut.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages