It is already reported that Naga Shaurya has been in talks for a romantic comedy in debutant Venky’s direction. Now, the latest buzz is that Naga Shaurya is keen on roping in Rashmika Mandanna, the winner of Times Fresh Face 2014 for this movie.
Rashmika is a popular actress in Sandalwood and she currently has projects featuring stars like Puneet Rajkumar, Ganesh and Darshan in her kitty. The Naga Shaurya movie’s regular shooting is expected to begin in June.
In other news, Rashmika is also in talks for the much-awaited Prabhas-Sujeeth action thriller, but discussions are still in early stages. Meanwhile, the young starlet is excited to learn Telugu to make an impressive debut.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you