The Baahubali mania is in full swing as theaters are packed with audiences for and every show. There is a festive atmosphere especially at the single screens as fans of Prabhas and Rajamouli are having a ball enjoying the film.
More than the film, the euphoria that is being generated is worth watching. The single screens in remote areas of Andhra are bustling with activities as a number of fans are celebrating the success of the film in a huge manner.
Even the hot summer is not stopping the audiences from flocking the theaters. As the film has many thigh slapping moments, many feel that the real joy of watching a film like Baahubali can be enjoyed only on a single screen.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies