The Baahubali mania is in full swing as theaters are packed with audiences for and every show. There is a festive atmosphere especially at the single screens as fans of Prabhas and Rajamouli are having a ball enjoying the film.
More than the film, the euphoria that is being generated is worth watching. The single screens in remote areas of Andhra are bustling with activities as a number of fans are celebrating the success of the film in a huge manner.
Even the hot summer is not stopping the audiences from flocking the theaters. As the film has many thigh slapping moments, many feel that the real joy of watching a film like Baahubali can be enjoyed only on a single screen.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you