Sankranthi 2013 is turning out to be a good time for both ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and ‘Naayak’. The movies have been registering bumper collections for the last few days and the trend is expected to continue until this weekend. The increase in ticket prices has also contributed significantly to the revenues of these two movies.
SVSC in particular has seen a pretty strong upswing in demand in C centers. The movie is continuing its stellar run in overseas markets as well as in multiplexes.
Tollywood got off to a good start in 2013 with SVSC and Naayak. Let us hope that the industry continues the good run it had in 2012.
- Real test for DJ starts today
- Bollywood Actress Joins Mahesh Babu In BAN
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
Articles that might interest you