Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi starrer Shekar Kammula’s romantic drama, Fidaa, is now a million dollar baby in North America. The film, which collected $952,671 until Sunday, breached the $1 million mark within the first few of hours on Monday.
Fidaa is the first $1 million movie for Varun Tej, Sai Pallavi and Shekar Kammula, while it’s a hat-trick $1m film for its producer Dil Raju in 2017. Thanks to the ultra positive buzz all-over, Fidaa continues its dream run across North America. The full run figure is expected to be quite huge.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US