Fidaa collected a theatrical share of Rs.1,10,273 on its 37th day and took its total share to Rs.2,12,94,861 in its 37-day run in Krishna district. On the other hand, Jaya Janaki Nayaka collected Rs.1,83,212 on the 16th day of its release and collected Rs.1,24,67,224 in 16 days.
Meanwhile, Tamil star Dhanush’s VIP 2 has collected Rs.5,21,573 share on its second day, collecting a total share of Rs.12,92,652 in two days.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you