Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, is continuing its dream run in North America. The film has collected $1.74 million until 5 pm on Tuesday and is inching towards the coveted $2 million milestone.
Fidaa is currently at the 9th spot in Tollywood’s all-time highest grossing movies in overseas. Thanks to the upcoming AT & T 1+1 offer, Fidaa is expected to enter the $2 million club before the new releases that are hitting the screens on August 11. Directed by Shekar Kammula, Fidaa was produced by Dil Raju.
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression