Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, is continuing its dream run in North America. The film has collected $1.74 million until 5 pm on Tuesday and is inching towards the coveted $2 million milestone.
Fidaa is currently at the 9th spot in Tollywood’s all-time highest grossing movies in overseas. Thanks to the upcoming AT & T 1+1 offer, Fidaa is expected to enter the $2 million club before the new releases that are hitting the screens on August 11. Directed by Shekar Kammula, Fidaa was produced by Dil Raju.
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record