Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa, starring Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi, is doing tremendous business at the box-office. While the film’s collections were very good in the two Telugu states, trade analysts are keeping a close eye on how well the film is doing in the US.
After taking a good opening on the first day, the film has so far raked in close to $715,058 at the US box-office till Saturday. At this rate, the film will surpass the $1 million mark by early next week. This is indeed a brilliant feat for a medium budget film and it’s also the first million dollar film in Varun Tej’s career.
The film opened to rave reviews and Varun Tej, Sai Pallavi earned good appreciation for their performances. Sekhar Kammula too was applauded for dealing a heart-warming love story quite sensitively.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you