Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, has just pulled off a memorable feat in the US. The film has grossed $2,000,159 until Saturday and became the seventh Telugu movie to ever surpass the coveted $2 million milestone.
Fidaa is currently at the 7th spot in Tollywood’s all-time highest grossing movies in overseas. The film is next only to Baahubali 2, Baahubali 1, Srimanthudu, A..Aa, Khaidi No.150 and Nannaku Prematho. Directed by Shekar Kammula, Fidaa was produced by Dil Raju.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign