Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, has just pulled off a memorable feat in the US. The film has grossed $2,000,159 until Saturday and became the seventh Telugu movie to ever surpass the coveted $2 million milestone.
Fidaa is currently at the 7th spot in Tollywood’s all-time highest grossing movies in overseas. The film is next only to Baahubali 2, Baahubali 1, Srimanthudu, A..Aa, Khaidi No.150 and Nannaku Prematho. Directed by Shekar Kammula, Fidaa was produced by Dil Raju.
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017