Now that there are only a few hours left for the release of Fidaa, Dil Raju and co are busy with their promotions all over. The team reacted with the media in Vijayawada and there was a huge turnout to watch the stars speak about the film.
Varun Tej, in particular, got a huge response as many fans welcomed him with garlands and selfies. Shekhar Kammula is directing a film after a long time and his combination with Dil Raju has made things even more interesting for the crowds.
The advance booking for the film is very positive as most of the shows have been sold out. Many premiere shows have also been arranged in the US as Shekhar Kammula has a good market and the film is also set in the US for the most part.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date