Shekhar Kammula has hit back hard at all his critics who wrote him off recently. His new film, Fidaa has taken a superb start at both domestic and overseas box office. The latest we hear is that the first day collections are somewhere around 3.7 crores which are huge for a small budget film.
Dil Raju is a master of promotion and he has some interesting things planned up in the future. Sai Pallavi has become an over night sensation as everyone is going to watch her sizzle with Varun Tej whose performance has also been appreciated.
With the weekend setting in, the figure is set to go up even better. With no good release left this week, Shekhar Kammula and his gang can celebrate big time.
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record