Fidaa, the lighthearted love story starring Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi, is continuing its dream run in the twin Telugu states and overseas even on weekdays. Even the film’s producer Dil Raju is surprised with the way Fidaa is performing at the ticket windows.
Now, as per the latest trade reports, Fidaa has collected a whopping 5.40 crore share in Nizam in 4 days. Trade circles are predicting that Fidaa’s overall first week share will be around 8 crore in Nizam, a remarkable feat by a medium budget romantic entertainer.
Brand Shekar Kammula is working wonders for the film, apart from Sai Pallavi’s craze and the soulful music.
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran