Fidaa, the lighthearted love story starring Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi, is continuing its dream run in the twin Telugu states and overseas even on weekdays. Even the film’s producer Dil Raju is surprised with the way Fidaa is performing at the ticket windows.
Now, as per the latest trade reports, Fidaa has collected a whopping 5.40 crore share in Nizam in 4 days. Trade circles are predicting that Fidaa’s overall first week share will be around 8 crore in Nizam, a remarkable feat by a medium budget romantic entertainer.
Brand Shekar Kammula is working wonders for the film, apart from Sai Pallavi’s craze and the soulful music.
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor