The collections for Shekhar Kammula’s Fidaa are very positive as the film is going super strong even in the week days. The latest update is that the film has crossed the 13 crore mark and is doing well all over.
Not only in the A centers, the film is doing drawing good crowds at the B and C centers as well. Dil Raju is not staying back and is promoting the film on a huge level.
Sai Pallavi and Varun Tej’s chemistry has struck a chord with the audience and is pulling in good crowds to the theaters.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick