Fidaa has become a money spinner for Dil Raju as the film is going steady even on weekdays in many areas. The film has already crossed the 32 crore mark worldwide and with the occupancy still strong, the makers are aiming at 40 crore share mark.
This is quite possible as only a biggie in the form of Nakshatram is releasing tomorrow. If the film gets a mixed talk then the focus will once get back to Fidaa and this will ensure some more money for the romantic drama.
Sai Pallavi and natural emotions are pulling the audience to the theaters big time. The music is also a rage all over.
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!