Fidaa has become a money spinner for Dil Raju as the film is going steady even on weekdays in many areas. The film has already crossed the 32 crore mark worldwide and with the occupancy still strong, the makers are aiming at 40 crore share mark.
This is quite possible as only a biggie in the form of Nakshatram is releasing tomorrow. If the film gets a mixed talk then the focus will once get back to Fidaa and this will ensure some more money for the romantic drama.
Sai Pallavi and natural emotions are pulling the audience to the theaters big time. The music is also a rage all over.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?