The collections are steady and with the weekend setting in, the makers are in for some more money. The trade reveals that the film will easily touch the 35 crore share mark in its long run.
Superb music and fabulous emotions have clicked well with everyone. Dil Raju is back on top after the mixed response his last film got all over.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?