Both of them have earned a good reputation among distributors and exhibitors as ‘minimum guarantee’ heroes. But while one is riding a wave of success right now, the other is facing a slump in his fortunes. We are talking of course about Comedy King Allari Naresh and Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja.
Both of them will vie for Box Office glory on December 21st. Naresh will be coming in with ‘Yamudiki Mogudu’ while Ravi Teja will offer ‘Sarocharu’. One is a socio fantasy entertainer while the other is a romantic entertainer. But both the films are expected to be high on comedy, so it will be interesting to see which one of these movies succeeds at the Box Office.
The fight between these minimum guarantee heroes is going to be keenly watched.
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA