It’s been a common practice for most of the Mumbai actresses who work in South Indian movies to hire key technicians like make-up artists, costume and hair stylists etc from Mumbai at premium charges.
Owing to their craze amongst fans down South, even the producers give in to the actresses’ demands and end up with burnt pockets. However, RK Selvamani, the newly elected President of the Film Employees Federation of South India (FEFSI), has taken a few tough decisions that may irk the Mumbai heroines.
FEFSI’s new committee announced that Mumbai heroines can no longer avail the services of Mumbai technicians while acting in Tamil movies and that the producers will select technicians who are members of FEFSI.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches