It’s been a common practice for most of the Mumbai actresses who work in South Indian movies to hire key technicians like make-up artists, costume and hair stylists etc from Mumbai at premium charges.
Owing to their craze amongst fans down South, even the producers give in to the actresses’ demands and end up with burnt pockets. However, RK Selvamani, the newly elected President of the Film Employees Federation of South India (FEFSI), has taken a few tough decisions that may irk the Mumbai heroines.
FEFSI’s new committee announced that Mumbai heroines can no longer avail the services of Mumbai technicians while acting in Tamil movies and that the producers will select technicians who are members of FEFSI.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you