From RGV to Farhan Akhtar, several leading celebrities across India have slammed TV channels for sensationalising details that were, reportedly, shared by Dubai police officials about Sridevi’s death. While the investigation is still on, reports suggest that she died due to accidental drowning in a bathtub.
As soon as the news broke, it spread like wild fire and several TV channels began airing visuals with a speculative representation of how she might have passed away. Few channels even called panelists to the studio to discuss this incident. Many felt that this was all in bad taste and it didn’t take too long for people on social media to call out the disservice that the TV media is doing to the iconic actress.
Meanwhile, the Indian Embassy in UAE is working closely with the Dubai police officials to complete all the necessary formalities before Sridevi’s body is flown to Mumbai where she will be cremated.
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films