Several members of Karnataka Rakshana Vedike have called for a statewide bandh to prevent Baahubali’s release in Karnataka. They were protesting against the film’s actor Satyaraj’s allegedly controversial comments against Kannadigas in the Cauvery River issue 9 years ago.
In an earnest appeal, Rajamouli released a video yesterday in which he spoke in fluent Kannada and requested all the Kannadigas to not jeopardize Baahubali’s release and support the film just like they did for the film’s first part.
Rajamouli’s sincere request has touched everyone including movie lovers and several members of the South Indian film fraternity. Stars like Prakash Raj and Madhavan and many others were in total support for Rajamouli and the film’s release. Let’s hope that the issue will be resolved amicably and the movie will recreate box-office history with people’s unconditional support.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you