The Telugu film industry lost a legend in Dr. D Ramanaidu earlier today. As a mark of respect towards the veteran producer, the entire proceedings in the film industry will remain closed tomorrow.
Ramanaidu’s body will be kept at his studio from tomorrow morning and his last rites will be performed at 3 pm in the afternoon. The veteran producer passed away after battling cancer and has left a deep void in the Telugu film industry. He has produced over 150 films in his career and gave break to many stars over the years.
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017
- NPS’ Goa schedule nears completion
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- Low key releases this week