The Telugu film industry lost a legend in Dr. D Ramanaidu earlier today. As a mark of respect towards the veteran producer, the entire proceedings in the film industry will remain closed tomorrow.
Ramanaidu’s body will be kept at his studio from tomorrow morning and his last rites will be performed at 3 pm in the afternoon. The veteran producer passed away after battling cancer and has left a deep void in the Telugu film industry. He has produced over 150 films in his career and gave break to many stars over the years.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST