Films on famous celluloid stars in India is a common thing. Very soon, a Tamil film titled Enkitta Mothathe, based on the die-hard fans of legendary Tamil stars Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, will be hitting the screens.
Starring noted cinematographer Natarajan Subramaniam of A..Aa fame and Sanchita Shetty and Parvathy Nair as the main leads, this film is set to open in cinemas on December 2nd. This out and out entertainer is directed by Ramu Chellappa and co-produced by Eros International and RV Films.
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?