Films on famous celluloid stars in India is a common thing. Very soon, a Tamil film titled Enkitta Mothathe, based on the die-hard fans of legendary Tamil stars Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan, will be hitting the screens.
Starring noted cinematographer Natarajan Subramaniam of A..Aa fame and Sanchita Shetty and Parvathy Nair as the main leads, this film is set to open in cinemas on December 2nd. This out and out entertainer is directed by Ramu Chellappa and co-produced by Eros International and RV Films.
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record