Telugu film shootings were halted from 21st to 24th due to the 100 Years of Indian Cinema celebrations in Chennai. Shootings will resume from tomorrow and the industry will once again thrive with activity. All the artistes and technicians are expected to be back in Hyderabad by tomorrow.
S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ will resume shooting from tomorrow. Prabhas will take part in the shoot along with Rana Daggubati and other key members of the star cast. Nithiin’s ‘Heart Attack’ will also be shot in Hyderabad for 2- 3 days, before the production team leaves for Europe for a long schedule.
Apart from these two films, many other film units will also resume work from tomorrow.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you