Telugu film shootings were halted from 21st to 24th due to the 100 Years of Indian Cinema celebrations in Chennai. Shootings will resume from tomorrow and the industry will once again thrive with activity. All the artistes and technicians are expected to be back in Hyderabad by tomorrow.
S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ will resume shooting from tomorrow. Prabhas will take part in the shoot along with Rana Daggubati and other key members of the star cast. Nithiin’s ‘Heart Attack’ will also be shot in Hyderabad for 2- 3 days, before the production team leaves for Europe for a long schedule.
Apart from these two films, many other film units will also resume work from tomorrow.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you