A retired government servant named Lakshmamma from Khammam has been striving hard to construct a new building for an old-age home, which she has been running since several years. Post her retirement, Lakshmamma has been finding it tough to manage the old-age home on her pension.
Knowing about her plight, anchor Suma took the responsibility of raising funds for the building’s construction and got contributions from stars like Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas, Ali, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Lakshmi Manchu and many others.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release
- New actress joins Saaho team