A retired government servant named Lakshmamma from Khammam has been striving hard to construct a new building for an old-age home, which she has been running since several years. Post her retirement, Lakshmamma has been finding it tough to manage the old-age home on her pension.
Knowing about her plight, anchor Suma took the responsibility of raising funds for the building’s construction and got contributions from stars like Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas, Ali, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Lakshmi Manchu and many others.
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan