A long list of Telugu film stars took part in the ambitious Swachh Hyderabad mission initiated by the Telangana government. In a cleanliness event organized by the government authorities, several senior and young stars along with filmmakers and technicians participated enthusiastically and vouched for a clean and green Hyderabad.
Stars like Venkatesh, K Raghavendra Rao, Rajendra Prasad, Rajasekhar and Jeevitha, Rana, Rakul, Sundeep Kishan, Trivikram Srinivas, Surender Rddy, Tanikella Bharani and many others participated in the cleanliness drive.
The Swachh Hyderabad campaign was launched by CM KCR yesterday and it will continue till the 20th of May.
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you