Telugu film industry is one place where hundreds of actors and technicians belonging to various castes and religions coexist in harmony. This Rahman season, actors like Ali, Sana and Shafi are observing Roza (fast) and are showcasing their kindness.
Speaking to a popular news daily, Ali said that he will offer free lunch to 100 orphan kids during Ramzan as offering help to the needy during Ramzan month is considered holy. Meanwhile, actress Sana will be distributing books and stationery to poor students.
Shafi, even though didn’t reveal his plans, said that he takes part in social service not only in this one month but often throughout the year.
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu