Telugu film industry is one place where hundreds of actors and technicians belonging to various castes and religions coexist in harmony. This Rahman season, actors like Ali, Sana and Shafi are observing Roza (fast) and are showcasing their kindness.
Speaking to a popular news daily, Ali said that he will offer free lunch to 100 orphan kids during Ramzan as offering help to the needy during Ramzan month is considered holy. Meanwhile, actress Sana will be distributing books and stationery to poor students.
Shafi, even though didn’t reveal his plans, said that he takes part in social service not only in this one month but often throughout the year.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you