A long list of Telugu film stars will be participating in the ambitious ‘Swachch Hyderabad’ mission initiated by the Telangana government. Inspired by the central government’s ‘Swachch Bharat’ campaign, the Swachch Hyderabad campaign aims to clean up Hyderabad and make it on e of the cleanest metros in the country.
Already, the Telangana government approached popular film stars Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna to lend their support for this cleanliness drive. Now, leading producers D Suresh Babu, C Kalyan, Kodandaramireddy and Sivakrishna met the state’s Minister for Home and Cinematography, Talasani Srinivas Yadav, and pledged film industry’s support to the mission.
The cleanliness drive will take place between 16th to 20th of this month
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja