A long list of Telugu film stars will be participating in the ambitious ‘Swachch Hyderabad’ mission initiated by the Telangana government. Inspired by the central government’s ‘Swachch Bharat’ campaign, the Swachch Hyderabad campaign aims to clean up Hyderabad and make it on e of the cleanest metros in the country.
Already, the Telangana government approached popular film stars Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna to lend their support for this cleanliness drive. Now, leading producers D Suresh Babu, C Kalyan, Kodandaramireddy and Sivakrishna met the state’s Minister for Home and Cinematography, Talasani Srinivas Yadav, and pledged film industry’s support to the mission.
The cleanliness drive will take place between 16th to 20th of this month
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon