Around twenty members belonging to the unit of upcoming Telugu comedy film, ‘Yetakaram.com’, has been missing ever since the earthquake struck in Kathmandu yesterday. The unit was shooting very close to the epicenter and they all went missing since the tragedy.
Family members of the shooting crew are worried as they cannot trace the missing persons with communication systems severely destructed in Nepal. The director of the film, Veerender Reddy, is a close relative of senior director SV Krishna Reddy.
Many other tourists from the Telugu states are stuck in the adverse conditions in Nepal and the government officials are trying hard to rescue them.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you