Around twenty members belonging to the unit of upcoming Telugu comedy film, ‘Yetakaram.com’, has been missing ever since the earthquake struck in Kathmandu yesterday. The unit was shooting very close to the epicenter and they all went missing since the tragedy.
Family members of the shooting crew are worried as they cannot trace the missing persons with communication systems severely destructed in Nepal. The director of the film, Veerender Reddy, is a close relative of senior director SV Krishna Reddy.
Many other tourists from the Telugu states are stuck in the adverse conditions in Nepal and the government officials are trying hard to rescue them.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?