A galaxy of stars are going to descend in Hyderabad later tonight for the Filmfare South Awards. The grand gala ceremony is going to be held at HICC, Novotel and some of the top celebrities from Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada film industries are expected to grace the event. In Telugu, Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh, Mahesh Babu’s Businessman, S S Rajamouli’s Eega, Nithin’s Ishq, Ram Charan’s Racha and Allu Arjun’s Julayi are expected to hog the limelight. Samantha, Tamannaah, Anushka, Hansika and Nayanthara have been nominated for Best Actress category and among the directors, S S Rajamouli, Harish Shankar, Krish, Puri Jagannadh and Puri Jagannadh are in contention for the top prize. The event will also feature performances by actresses like Shruti Haasan, Amala Paul, Isha Talwar and several other celebrities including Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Catherine Tresa, Rana are going to attend the event.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you