Actor Prakash Raj feels that movies are only a small part of his life. This is a surprising statement to make for a man who has been working in south cinema for almost two decades. Prakash Raj made this statement in an interview given to Times of India.
“Cinema is only 5% of my life. It is a profession I like and it is the language I speak”, he was quoted as saying. The actor reportedly likes to spend the rest of his time with family, farming, cooking and reading.
Speaking of cooking, this is one activity that Prakash Raj greatly cherishes and it has prompted him to make the film ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’, which is getting ready for a release very soon. The film is a remake of the Malayalam film ‘Salt and Pepper’.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed