Actor Prakash Raj feels that movies are only a small part of his life. This is a surprising statement to make for a man who has been working in south cinema for almost two decades. Prakash Raj made this statement in an interview given to Times of India.
“Cinema is only 5% of my life. It is a profession I like and it is the language I speak”, he was quoted as saying. The actor reportedly likes to spend the rest of his time with family, farming, cooking and reading.
Speaking of cooking, this is one activity that Prakash Raj greatly cherishes and it has prompted him to make the film ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’, which is getting ready for a release very soon. The film is a remake of the Malayalam film ‘Salt and Pepper’.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you