As said earlier in the day, the currency ban will have an adverse effect on the film releases in Telugu. Looks like the makers of Intlo Dayyam Nakem Bhayam have taken this crunch situation into consideration and have now postponed their release.
The film which was supposed to release this 12th will now hit the screen on a later date which will be announced soon. Directed by G Nageswara Reddy, this film has Kritika as the female lead.
Rajendra Prasad plays an important role in this film which is touted to be a horror comedy.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you