Films tend to do very well when they hit the screens during a big festival or during holidays. That is one of the reasons why a holiday season gets packed with films. Now that Maha Shivarathri is around the corner, many Telugu films are in the race to make the most of the holiday.
Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Adhinayakudu’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Nippu’ will be the biggest contenders at the Box Office. Manchu Manoj Kumar’s ‘Mr.Nokia’ is also reportedly targeting the February 17th release date. Siddharth’s youthful entertainer ‘Love Failure’ will be hitting the screens just a few days before, so it will have some share of the Shivarathri spoils too. Apart from these, there are a host of small films which are aiming for a release on or around Feb 17th. We will have to wait and see which movie makes the most of the holiday this time.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser