But the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that Trisha has been roped in to play Aravind Swami’s love interest in this sequel. This film will be directed by Nirmal Kumar and produced by Manobala. Sathuranga Vettai 2 also stars Nasser in a pivotal role.
While the first part dealt with scams in villages, the sequel will centre around cyber crimes and high-profile criminals who use technology to loot middle-class people’s money.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you