But the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that Trisha has been roped in to play Aravind Swami’s love interest in this sequel. This film will be directed by Nirmal Kumar and produced by Manobala. Sathuranga Vettai 2 also stars Nasser in a pivotal role.
While the first part dealt with scams in villages, the sequel will centre around cyber crimes and high-profile criminals who use technology to loot middle-class people’s money.
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
- Music has nothing to do with age-Mani Sharma
- Magadheera makers file case against Raabta
Articles that might interest you