But the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that Trisha has been roped in to play Aravind Swami’s love interest in this sequel. This film will be directed by Nirmal Kumar and produced by Manobala. Sathuranga Vettai 2 also stars Nasser in a pivotal role.
While the first part dealt with scams in villages, the sequel will centre around cyber crimes and high-profile criminals who use technology to loot middle-class people’s money.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you