But the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that Trisha has been roped in to play Aravind Swami’s love interest in this sequel. This film will be directed by Nirmal Kumar and produced by Manobala. Sathuranga Vettai 2 also stars Nasser in a pivotal role.
While the first part dealt with scams in villages, the sequel will centre around cyber crimes and high-profile criminals who use technology to loot middle-class people’s money.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you