Young beauty Sai Pallavi had cast a magic spell on her fans with her endearing act in the blockbuster Malayali coming of age drama, Premam. Since then, several filmmakers from all the film industries down South have been trying to cast her in their movies.
Incidentally, Sai Pallavi is a Tamil girl and she has not acted in a Tamil film yet. Even though she was initially signed on for Vikram-Vijay Chander’s movie and Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa, she had to back out in the last minute.
Finally, Sai Pallavi has reportedly signed her first movie in her mother tongue in noted filmmaker AL Vijay’s direction. More details regarding this project will be revealed in a week’s time. In Telugu, Sai Pallavi will soon be seen in Varun Tej’s Fidaa.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US