With Rajini’s long delayed absence from Kabali’s pre-release formalities, there were numerous reports about the Super Star’s health, and many media houses went on to report that Rajini is undergoing treatment at a hospital in the US.
Now, nearly a month later, Rajinikanth is expected to set his foot in India on July 20, just a couple of days prior to the release of Kabali. This is just the kind of boost required for Kabali and Rajini fans.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film