With Rajini’s long delayed absence from Kabali’s pre-release formalities, there were numerous reports about the Super Star’s health, and many media houses went on to report that Rajini is undergoing treatment at a hospital in the US.
Now, nearly a month later, Rajinikanth is expected to set his foot in India on July 20, just a couple of days prior to the release of Kabali. This is just the kind of boost required for Kabali and Rajini fans.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you