With Rajini’s long delayed absence from Kabali’s pre-release formalities, there were numerous reports about the Super Star’s health, and many media houses went on to report that Rajini is undergoing treatment at a hospital in the US.
Now, nearly a month later, Rajinikanth is expected to set his foot in India on July 20, just a couple of days prior to the release of Kabali. This is just the kind of boost required for Kabali and Rajini fans.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
- Young Actress Gets An Interesting Tattoo
- What happened to Anushka’s Bhagmati?
Articles that might interest you