With Rajini’s long delayed absence from Kabali’s pre-release formalities, there were numerous reports about the Super Star’s health, and many media houses went on to report that Rajini is undergoing treatment at a hospital in the US.
Now, nearly a month later, Rajinikanth is expected to set his foot in India on July 20, just a couple of days prior to the release of Kabali. This is just the kind of boost required for Kabali and Rajini fans.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you