Last year, actress Samantha was in news for her eagerness to star in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada crime thriller, U-turn. Samantha and Naga Chaitanya even flew down to Bengaluru to meet the film’s director Pavan Kumar.
According to the latest update, Samantha is all set to kick-start U-turn’s remakes very soon. Pavan Kumar, who directed the original version, will helm the remakes as well.
Currently, Samantha is shooting for two Tamil movies, Aneethi Kathaigal and Vishal’s Irumbu Thirai.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you