Last year, actress Samantha was in news for her eagerness to star in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada crime thriller, U-turn. Samantha and Naga Chaitanya even flew down to Bengaluru to meet the film’s director Pavan Kumar.
According to the latest update, Samantha is all set to kick-start U-turn’s remakes very soon. Pavan Kumar, who directed the original version, will helm the remakes as well.
Currently, Samantha is shooting for two Tamil movies, Aneethi Kathaigal and Vishal’s Irumbu Thirai.
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
- Sai Pallavi has a new fan in Samantha
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
Articles that might interest you