Last year, actress Samantha was in news for her eagerness to star in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada crime thriller, U-turn. Samantha and Naga Chaitanya even flew down to Bengaluru to meet the film’s director Pavan Kumar.
According to the latest update, Samantha is all set to kick-start U-turn’s remakes very soon. Pavan Kumar, who directed the original version, will helm the remakes as well.
Currently, Samantha is shooting for two Tamil movies, Aneethi Kathaigal and Vishal’s Irumbu Thirai.
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output