Last year, actress Samantha was in news for her eagerness to star in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada crime thriller, U-turn. Samantha and Naga Chaitanya even flew down to Bengaluru to meet the film’s director Pavan Kumar.
According to the latest update, Samantha is all set to kick-start U-turn’s remakes very soon. Pavan Kumar, who directed the original version, will helm the remakes as well.
Currently, Samantha is shooting for two Tamil movies, Aneethi Kathaigal and Vishal’s Irumbu Thirai.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many