They star comedian turned hero Sunil is a huge fan of Megastar Chiranjeevi is a well-known fact. Sunil acted alongside Chiru in movies such as Indra, Tagore, Stalin and Jai Chiranjeeva. Sunil was supposed to play Chiru’s sidekick in the Megastar’s comeback film, Khaidi No.150, but the role eventually went to yet another star comedian, Ali.
And finally, Sunil’s long-pending dream of teaming up with Megastar is about to be fulfilled. In his latest media interaction post Ungarala Rambabu’s release, Sunil revealed that he is going to don a special role in Chiru’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy.
Sunil also said he is ready to make a comeback to comedy roles. Currently, Sunil has two projects as a hero.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019