Young hero Raj Tarun was supposed to star in Dil Raju’s Sankranthi hit, Shatamanam Bhavathi. But the actor had to opt out of the project due to lack of dates. According to the latest reports, Raj Tarun is finally set to work with Dil Raju.
The latest report published by a popular media house reveals that Dil Raju has roped in Ala Ela director Anish Krishna for Raj Tarun’s next movie. Apparently, this movie is going to be a romantic crime thriller with enough comedy. The movie will go on floors in summer and a majority of the film’s shooting will take place in Kerala.
Anish Krishna was supposed to direct the Telugu remake of Malayalam hit, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, with Allari Naresh as the main lead. However, the film didn’t take off even after several months of its announcement.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you