It looks like Sunny Leone’s stint in Tamil cinema isn’t going to be a smooth one, if the latest reports are anything to go by. The actress, who recently began shooting for her upcoming Tamil-Telugu film in Chennai, has been accused of promoting pornography by a social activist.
According to the latest reports, an activist named Enoch Moses has lodged a complaint against Sunny Leone at the Nazarethpet police station in Chennai. He stated that the actress is promoting pornography which is against the nation’s law. He also added that this will majorly dent the Indian culture and spoil the moral fabric of the society.
It’s ironic that an FIR has been filed against the actress long after she left her previous career. Now, it remains to be seen how this case unfolds or if the police will quash it.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections