Genelia’s name has been dragged into a Rs 250 crore land scam in Hyderabad. Six years ago, she had done a photoshoot for a real estate firm which used her pictures on their brochures and hoardings to promote their venture. A person named Tirupataih bought plots from this real estate firm few years ago in the outskirts of Hyderabad since Genelia’s name was used. Since the real estate company never got back to him after taking the money, Tirupataih filed a complaint against Genelia and six other people related to the real estate firm. A Hyderabad court ordered the police to file a FIR against Genelia. No wonder, Genelia is quite upset about this latest development. Her spokesman told a leading newspaper that after the photoshoot, she had no connection whatsoever with the real estate firm.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls