The first look of Mohankrishna Indraganti’s ‘Ami Tumi’ was unveiled earlier today on the eve of Ugadi. The film stars Srinivas Avasarala, Adivi Sesh and Eesha in lead roles, along with Vennela Kishore.
Incidentally, the film’s principal shooting has been wrapped up already and recently, Mohankrishna stated that after Grahanam, this is the second time that he has completed the film’s shoot in less than 40 days. The whole film has been shot in sync sound to give a realistic feel.
PG Vinda is the cinematographer and the film is expected to be a complete comedy entertainer. The film is currently in post-production phase. More details about the film are awaited.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you