The first look of Mohankrishna Indraganti’s ‘Ami Tumi’ was unveiled earlier today on the eve of Ugadi. The film stars Srinivas Avasarala, Adivi Sesh and Eesha in lead roles, along with Vennela Kishore.
Incidentally, the film’s principal shooting has been wrapped up already and recently, Mohankrishna stated that after Grahanam, this is the second time that he has completed the film’s shoot in less than 40 days. The whole film has been shot in sync sound to give a realistic feel.
PG Vinda is the cinematographer and the film is expected to be a complete comedy entertainer. The film is currently in post-production phase. More details about the film are awaited.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you