It is well-known that Oscar winning composer AR Rahman is going to make his directorial debut with a Virtual Reality short film titled Le Musk. Yesterday, Rahman unveiled the film’s first look posters much to his fans’ delight.
Interestingly, Rahman himself has penned the film’s story along with his wife Saira Rahman. The movie has been co-produced by Rahman’s YM Movies Productions banner and Canada-based production house Ideal Entertainment.
The prelude of Le Musk will be released on May 10.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you