It is well-known that Oscar winning composer AR Rahman is going to make his directorial debut with a Virtual Reality short film titled Le Musk. Yesterday, Rahman unveiled the film’s first look posters much to his fans’ delight.
Interestingly, Rahman himself has penned the film’s story along with his wife Saira Rahman. The movie has been co-produced by Rahman’s YM Movies Productions banner and Canada-based production house Ideal Entertainment.
The prelude of Le Musk will be released on May 10.
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
Articles that might interest you