It is well-known that Oscar winning composer AR Rahman is going to make his directorial debut with a Virtual Reality short film titled Le Musk. Yesterday, Rahman unveiled the film’s first look posters much to his fans’ delight.
Interestingly, Rahman himself has penned the film’s story along with his wife Saira Rahman. The movie has been co-produced by Rahman’s YM Movies Productions banner and Canada-based production house Ideal Entertainment.
The prelude of Le Musk will be released on May 10.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi