Courier Boy Kalyan is the latest offering of Nithin after his last super hit movie Gundejaari Gallanthayindhe. Ace director Goutham Menon is producing this film on his banner Photon Kathaas Production. The first look of the movie was released today at Prasad labs.
Speaking on the occasion, Goutham Menon said “I can say that this is my first big ticket production. We have earlier produced films in Telugu and Tamil which were low budget ones. When the director narrated this script it was a mix of all emotions including love, action, romance and I instantly gave my nod. I thank Nithin and his father Sudhakar Reddy for their immense support in completing this project and all the best to the entire team.”
Yami Goutham is paired opposite Nithin in this film and Prem Sai is marking his debut as a director. Karhtik has done the music for the film and the film is in the final stages of completion.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock