Nara Rohith is upbeat about his films after the success of his last film Appatlo Okadundevadu. His new film, Kathalo Rajakumari is in its post-production phase and the first look of the film will be revealed on the 14th of this months as Valentine’s special.
Touted to be a romantic entertainer, this film is directed by debutant Mahesh and produced by Venkat Srinivas. The makers have planned some very unique promotions for this film which will have Rohit in a unique role.
Being directed by Mahesh Surapaneni, this film has Namita Pramod as the female lead. The music of the film is composed by the legendary Ilayaraja.
- Sai Pallavi in talks for star director’s next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017