Nara Rohith is upbeat about his films after the success of his last film Appatlo Okadundevadu. His new film, Kathalo Rajakumari is in its post-production phase and the first look of the film will be revealed on the 14th of this months as Valentine’s special.
Touted to be a romantic entertainer, this film is directed by debutant Mahesh and produced by Venkat Srinivas. The makers have planned some very unique promotions for this film which will have Rohit in a unique role.
Being directed by Mahesh Surapaneni, this film has Namita Pramod as the female lead. The music of the film is composed by the legendary Ilayaraja.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019