Nara Rohith is upbeat about his films after the success of his last film Appatlo Okadundevadu. His new film, Kathalo Rajakumari is in its post-production phase and the first look of the film will be revealed on the 14th of this months as Valentine’s special.
Touted to be a romantic entertainer, this film is directed by debutant Mahesh and produced by Venkat Srinivas. The makers have planned some very unique promotions for this film which will have Rohit in a unique role.
Being directed by Mahesh Surapaneni, this film has Namita Pramod as the female lead. The music of the film is composed by the legendary Ilayaraja.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you