Director Ram Gopal Varma revealed that the first look poster of Sarkar 3, the third part in the super hit Sarkar franchise, will be released on August 26th. RGV also stated that this third installment won’t feature both Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Sarkar 3 will have Big B Amitabh Bachchan playing the lead role once again. His powerful character of a Marathi patriarch who almost runs a parallel government in the state has become a fans’ favorite.
More details regarding Sarkar 3 will be revealed in the coming few days.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you