Director Ram Gopal Varma revealed that the first look poster of Sarkar 3, the third part in the super hit Sarkar franchise, will be released on August 26th. RGV also stated that this third installment won’t feature both Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Sarkar 3 will have Big B Amitabh Bachchan playing the lead role once again. His powerful character of a Marathi patriarch who almost runs a parallel government in the state has become a fans’ favorite.
More details regarding Sarkar 3 will be revealed in the coming few days.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you