The first look and teaser of an upcoming Telugu film titled Romance was launched earlier today in Ramanaidu studios, on the eve of Valentine’s Day. Prince, who had acted in Neeku Naaku and Bus Stop, is playing the lead role. Dimple Chopda and Manasa are making their debut as lead actresses with this film. Swamy, who had earlier written dialogues for several films like Darling and Rebel, is turning director with this film. SKN and G Srinivas Rao, who had earlier made Ee Rojullo, are producing the film under Good Cinema group. Maruthi is presenting the film. So far, 70% of the film has been completed. Sai Karthik is scoring the music and J Prabhakar Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer this year.
- Mahesh’s family join him in Chennai
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
Articles that might interest you