The first look of Suriya, Samantha starrer Anjaan will be officially unveiled in mid April, just ahead of the Tamil New Year. N Lingusamy is directing this action entertainer and it is being jointly produced by Thirupathi Brothers and UTV Motion Pictures banners.
Ever since some of the stills from the film surfaced on the internet, Suriya and Samantha’s chemistry has caught everyone’s attention. On top of that, Samantha’s makeover for a song that was recently shot in Panchgani has generated a lot of buzz and her new look is already a big hit. Currently, the film unit is in Mumbai and the latest schedule will go on for the next four weeks. With this schedule, nearly 80% of the film will be completed and the rest of the film’s shooting will be completed shortly after that.
Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer. The makers are planning to release the film later this year.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you