After two consecutive debacles, Superstar Mahesh Babu teamed up with writer turned director Koratala Siva of ‘Mirchi’ fame for a family entertainer tentatively titled ‘Srimanthudu’. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on and as per the latest buzz, the makers are planning to unveil the film’s first look on Sivarathri.
After running into several rumours regarding the film’s title, lead actress and other important cast, the film’s unit is taking utmost care in seeing that no information regarding the film is leaked. Shruti Haasan pairs up with Mahesh for the first time. Interestingly, Jagapathi Babu is roped in to play Mahesh’s father in the film. Devi Sri Prasad composes the music and the film is being produced by MythriMovie Makers.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you