Ever since his debut nearly a decade ago, hero Nara Rohith is known for his unique script selection. But now, for the first time, Nara Rohith will be playing the role of a speech impaired person in his upcoming film. This morning, the makers of Nara Rohith’s 18th project have announced the details about the movie.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be launched with a formal puja ceremony on March 18, on the auspicious day of Ugadi. The film will be helmed by PB Manjunath and produced by Narayana Rao Atluri under Sree Vyshnavee Creations banner.
While Vamsi Rajesh penned the story and dialogues, the film’s music will be scored by Vikas Kurumella. Swamy Ra Ra fame Richard Prasad will handle the camera. Dr Sowjanya Atluri presents the movie.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans