Tollywood’s latest sensation Vijay Deverakonda’s Hyderabadi Telugu is a huge hit among his fans. Ever since Shekar Kammula’s Life Is Beautiful in 2012, Vijay has only played a Hyderabadi youth in all his movies.
But as per the latest reports, Vijay will be essaying the role of a pucca Andhra boy in debutant Bharath Kamma’s soon to be commenced emotional romantic drama. Vijay will reportedly be seen as a college student from Kakinada in this movie and he will speak in the local dialect. This film is going to be produced by Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni.
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej