Tollywood’s latest sensation Vijay Deverakonda’s Hyderabadi Telugu is a huge hit among his fans. Ever since Shekar Kammula’s Life Is Beautiful in 2012, Vijay has only played a Hyderabadi youth in all his movies.
But as per the latest reports, Vijay will be essaying the role of a pucca Andhra boy in debutant Bharath Kamma’s soon to be commenced emotional romantic drama. Vijay will reportedly be seen as a college student from Kakinada in this movie and he will speak in the local dialect. This film is going to be produced by Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni.
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
- Will Sharwanand be third time lucky?
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
Articles that might interest you