Vijayendra Prasad is one name which is being heard where ever you go these days. This ace Tollywood writer has penned stories for two of the biggest blockbusters in Indian movie history, Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Both the films are doing exceptional business and this rare achievement has led popular international magazine Forbes to feature Vijayendra Prasad in their special article.
The 72 year old is being highly appreciated for both his varied scripts and how he has managed to strike a balance between one another.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked