Vijayendra Prasad is one name which is being heard where ever you go these days. This ace Tollywood writer has penned stories for two of the biggest blockbusters in Indian movie history, Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Both the films are doing exceptional business and this rare achievement has led popular international magazine Forbes to feature Vijayendra Prasad in their special article.
The 72 year old is being highly appreciated for both his varied scripts and how he has managed to strike a balance between one another.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends